National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is established as a leading health and safety award for the construction industry, with over 12,000 successful candidates since 1989.
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is aimed at those who work in the construction industry with health and safety responsibilities (eg. managers & supervisors) and those in a CDM role (e.g Principal Designers & Principal Contractors) to enable them to discharge more effectively their organisational duties and functions.
The course provides a solid foundation in health and safety, covering 13 modules comprising.
NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- Element 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – PLAN
- Element 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – DO
- Element 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – CHECK
- Element 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – ACT
NCC1 – Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- Element 1 – Construction law and management
- Element 2 – Construction site – hazards and risk control
- Element 3 – Vehicle and plant movement – hazards and risk control
- Element 4 – Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 5 – Work equipment – hazards and risk control
- Element 6 – Electrical safety
- Element 7 – Fire safety
- Element 8 – Chemical and biological health – hazards and risk control
- Element 9 – Physical and psychological health – hazards and risk control
- Element 10 – Working at height – hazards and risk control
- Element 11 – Excavation work and confined spaces – hazards and risk control
- Element 12 – Demolition and deconstruction – hazards and risk control
There are examinations comprising two written theory papers (Papers NGC1 and NCC1) each lasting 2 hours to be completed on the examination day, and a practical assessment (NCC2). The practical assessment involves undertaking a safety inspection of a workplace and preparing a management report.
13 Days Inclusive Of Examination Day
On offer at £1250+VAT per delegate
- Examination Entry Fees
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Certificate (upon successful completion of course)
"SMC creates a safe, open and fun learning environment from the start. Their enthusiasm and passion is endless with a clear objective to ensure that delegates pass any examination papers first time, every time. Simply the best training provider I’ve encountered"
Simon Tennant - Walkers Crisps
Book your place now!
Listed below are our latest courses, click on the course to secure your place.
If you're looking for an in-house training course, please contact us to discuss your requirements